Sunday, September 5, 2010

::Sweet Motivation - It's Impossible for Me to Fail::

I think I finally got my muchness back, ya'll!

Thursday and Friday were very tough days for me at work... I felt like I had had enough. And I did. I made a phone call to my BrotherCousin to get some insight and put things and perspective. He gave me a good talking to and some great career advice.

My mojo so dope.

I had to realize AGAIN that I am destined for greatness. All my life, I have been prepared and purposed to succeed. Every trial, every tear, every disappointment has put me in a position to fly above all trials and achieve.

It just took me making up my mind to stop fearing and start fully believing. I had to trust unconditionally that everything will be and is ok.

ALL I DO IS WIN!!! (lol)

I am too smart to just be mediocre. 'Mediocrity is excellence to mediocre people". I'm nowhere near that. I have made up my mind to fully pursue what's in my heart. No more excuses. I need to use my resources available to me and make a way where there is none. Blaze a path and walk it with confidence. I will not be denied!

I found my old motivation cd. It has like 60+ songs on it. It begins with "Dream Big" by Jazmine Sullivan and then goes into an array of r&b and hip-hop motivation. Ranging from Jeezy, Jay-Z, Mariah Carey... And ending with "Impossible" by Kanye West, Keyshia Cole, and Twista.

"I've been waiting my life/And I stayed on my grind/Now I made up my mind/It's been way too much time/That's why, It's Impossible"

For me to fail...

I've accepted and staked my claim on my right to be necessary and happy. I must adamantly go after what it is that I want and continue to strive at ALL TIMES! No sleep for the hungry when the refrigerator is empty.

Back to living by my ever present but at times more easier said than done mantra "Work.Eat.Grind.Shine"

Stay persistent and determined. Success is just beyond the horizon.

Much love,
C. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment