Monday, July 12, 2010

::Sweet Aesthetics - Could We::

 So I've been perusing the 'net lately and I've come across some damn good blogs and writing and youtube videos and... Just a boatload of GREATNESS! Last night I stumbled upon this piece by @Mentalorgasm on twitter... As far as I see... SHE'S A BEAST!!!! She also has a very thought provoking youtube that I feel you should check out: http://www.youtube.com/AncientsReborn. Hit the title of this post to visit the origin of the piece below www.re-genesis.tumblr.com

" Could We"


Me and my hormones just can’t seem to reach an understanding… I’ve been trying to be good, but they’re so damn demanding! I mean, I thought abstinence was supposed to “purify” your thoughts… I think my thoughts are dirtier now *insert laugh here*

I lay in bed, with clenched thighs and a bottom lip being firmly bitten (by me… Unfortunately)…

I lay here, hot… Wanting to be cooled down, by being made t o explode…
Repeatedly…
Sleep, a distant friend… That refuses to visit me…
But even my dreams have turned enemy… Vivid, erotic dreams that I awake from…
*disappointment*
Thinking of you is the worst thing that I can do, but it happens…
*half-hearted shrug*
Now, I’m sure to not get any sleep…
*sighs*
Imagining skin against skin… Nails digging in backs… Thighs being gripped… Hair being pulled… Kisses on hot, wet skin… Moans escaping lips… The biting of those lips…
*penetration*
Oh, god… Yes… The penetration… And the thrusting of hips…
I’m not tame in the bed, you know…  
So this “ride” will be a rough one… As we make this both a play and battle ground… Wrestling around…
You on top…
Now me…
Now you…
Now me…
Now you… Your hands in mine… My hands pinned to beds, walls and floors…
As you enter me… And my moans and body language scream for more…
*sighs*
I can’t take it anymore…
*dialing your number*
“Peace.”
“…Baby, I know it’s late, but… Could we…..”

No comments:

Post a Comment