Tuesday, July 27, 2010

::Sweet Ingredients - Interactions and the Make Up of Who I Am::

I read an interesting post today on Facebook that was re-posted by a friend a mine... The general summary of the post is that we are the sum of our interactions and realtionships with other people...

Now that I think about it... I agree. I wouldn't be the very person that I am, if not for my experiences, interactions, and relationships.

Because they all have helped raised me in some form or another, I have specific traits cognizant of my mother, aunt, grandmother, step father and cousin...

My closest friends, i pick up their forms of speech, some of their tastes in various things.... et cetera et cetera...

The way I emotionally connect (or disconnect sometimes) is a result of my romantic relationships and the experiences I've encountered with love and all it's... stuff lol

I'm very grateful for my relationships, friendships and upbringing... With every one of them, a little piece of me is a little more developed, a little more vulnerable, a little more this and a little more that.

We never really take a second to understand The Makings of We and who we are because of our encounters. If we all had a greater appreciation for how we've come to be, our lives would be a little more easier to understand, in regards to our interactions and understanding of self. Habits, traits, personailty quirks and so on...

I love who I am. I love who I've become. Because of my won decisions and uniqueness, coupled with my relationships (current and old), I'm me... Thanks guys...


C.Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment