Wednesday, November 10, 2010

::Sweet Check-In - Continuing The #BeautifulCrusade::

When you let go of FEAR and fly on FAITH, good things happen in abundance!

I alomost let them get me... I almost let them keep me away from my greatness. What THEY say and what THEY think almost had a death grip hold on me and my success. But I had to make the decision to take full control and responsibility for my own success!

I am so happy to have a strong confidence in myself and my purpose. My God-given abilities are more than enough! This past month has been OUTSTANDING and I'm making strides in the pursuit of my goals. I aspire to inspire others to move mountains and do the same.

When we live in a world of contentment and comfortability, our vision gets blurred and mediocrity becomes the norm. It took me getting out of my comfort zone COMPLETELY to see the changes that I initially envisioned for myself.

Don't get me wrong, I have had my trials and I will continue to face and overcome adverse circumstances. That's all an integral part of this #BeautifulCrusade. Going into this, I knew it'd be a challenge but there is always a great outcome in the midst of unfavorable situations. I promise ;-D

Writing this at this moment, I'm putting some things in perspective and I'm so grateful for the way things have turned out thus far....

You know what... I'm going to fast. (Random! lol)

From right now up until the day before Thanksgiving (11/24/10) I'm going to fast from meat. I'm going to do fruits, vegetables and water up until then... Yea... That's what I'll do.

Sometimes we have to step back and re-dedicate ourselves to His will for us and grow closer in spirit. I have learned so much about myself thus far. I'm so excited and eager to see what comes next.

Don't be afraid to pursue your heart's desire. What THEY say has no affect on what YOU do. You are more than capable of doing any and everything. It takes the faith of a mustard seed and confidence in what you've been divinely given.

Don't let them take that away from you...

Much Love,
C. Renee

1 comment:

  1. I recently found your blog and I absolutely LOVE your writings. I share some of the same things with my young people about striving for greatness despite what their surroundings say they are limited to. At times I feel as if you are writing the words in my head, of course mine are not as eloquent as yours LOL. I would love for our paths to cross one day, I am sure you would make a wonderful friend. ^_^

    ReplyDelete