Monday, November 12, 2012

.::Sweet Thoughts - Out of Touch With Myself::.

I'm in a weird headspace right now... I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is but I know I'm not myself. Maybe it's because I'm everywhere in my mind and can't keep a consistent focus. And I feel as though when I try to talk my thoughts out with others, I come off as being misunderstood and my problems menial.

Actually, I think I know what it is... I've been missing church. Not having those conversations like I should. I'm a spiritual wreck honestly. I joined a church a while ago because I felt a connection with the word being taught and the overall feeling of the congregation. But due to my work schedule and partly being lazy & unmotivated, I can't make it to Sunday service or bible study.

I need to get back on track. Get back to Him and get back to me. I know God has given me so many talents and ideas that I can't decipher within my own understanding. But if I take the time to humble myself and begin again, I'll be a lot more focused and able to breathe a little easier.

The past couple months have been trying. Stressed at work, unfulfilled in my position, wavering in my friendships and troubled about the wrong things. Somehow fear & doubt have crept back into my mental space to taunt me with their shenanigans. If I'd been solid in my Faith, this would be a whole different blog post.

Maybe I need to fast...

That may be the answer. I'll let you know what comes of these late breaking developments.

Much love,
Charrise

No comments:

Post a Comment