Monday, May 10, 2010

:: Sweet Aesthetics - No Dial Tone: The Call of Greatness::

::No Dial Tone: The Call of Greatness::

Within these words is where I dare to dream.

Dare to succeed
in the midst of a cluttered soul
I capture metallic linings
Amongst
Clouds of cotton in my intagible reach

These are my aspirations

That stretch far beyond
purple mountain majesties
and superficial birthday wishes
With the strength of the unknown
Carried on Alexander's shoulders

I aspire

To inspire you
to envision the unseen,
The astronomical caliber of your being
to be
The Greatest Creation put to breath and divine spirit
Refuse to mute your greatness
because then,
who would hear it?

Deny invading thoughts of inadequacy
and
Live amongst the moon so the stars may net you...
Carry you over galaxies
with whipsers of encouragement within the wind...

MakeManifestYourDesiresAnd
UtilizeThatOfYouWhichLies
deeply rooted in the
bellows of your soul that
e c h o c o n t i n u a l l y l i k e
H I G H F R E Q U E N C Y
R E V E R B S T H A T
F R E Q U E N T S P E A K E R S
F R E Q U E N T L Y

Ears ringing like persistant insanity.
Pick up the phone,
Greatness is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment