Tuesday, April 20, 2010

::Polar Odds (Yea, this was for you)::

You are the subject of some


Of my best works of wordplay



My muse…



The sole source of this

Aesthetic beauty and

Shameless pain



And I love it…



So unorthodox

Catch 22

Oxymoronic love

All in the name of losing you…



And letting go of what once was

And should have never become



An

Us..

Too similar to exist as one

Negated opposites

By astrological design



We are inclined

And destined

For incompatibility

And deeply rooted infamy

At constant war

Voluntarily



Battling hearts and minds

A losing game of stolen territory

No level playing field

For I finish the beginning of your story



Yet

Here we are

Two novels that cease to be

Co-written

My love, a fairy tale

And with your suspense

I am smitten







©C.Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment