Friday, April 30, 2010

::Sweet Inspiration Via @LA_HomelessGift::

So I'm sitting at my desk, and received a text from the homie @LA_HomelessGift. He's out in LA doin something that's really touching to my heart. Received this message from him and decided to share it with all of you. Follow him on twitter and witness his journey.

Much Love,
Resse

I just had the greatest experience of God’s Love.


I’ve been on Skid Row in LA 4 like the past hour just soaking it all in. I came across a group of people who were ministering to these two homeless men and explaining the bible and how God works. I stood with them for like 40 minutes and we ended it in a prayer circle as we all held hands. You can find God in the most unexpected places. It’s sooo beautiful that people took time out of their life to come share thrir love for god to those who need it. So, I’m spreading that same love to ya’ll. We are all fortunate to have life. So as my mom says “be blessed and stay blessed because you are truly blessed” :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hope was given to those who may have thought that there was no hope...who may have thought no one cared. God is awesome! And this is awesome! A wonderful reminder of how TRULY blessed I am! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete