Sunday, September 8, 2013

..::Sweet Late Night - Procrastination, Much?::..

I'm in a place where I know what I want, almost exactly, but I'm not quite sure how to get there.

When I say I know what I want, I mean life, love, career, pursuit of happiness, et cetera et cetera... I know a lot of people in their twenty-something years have no clue. But I think I've been so on-purpose with figuring this shit out that it's kind of overwhelming to know at this point.

You'd think a p'lair would be relieved.

I see the outcome so vivid; it's my reoccurring Technicolor daydream. But in the present reality, I sometimes get discouraged by not knowing how to start. There are so many people that say "just do it" a la footwear taglines but where? How? How much does that cost?

I know the real fact of the matter of course all boils down to my own flaws that I need to get a hold of. Mainly motivating myself & re-learning the art of discipline.

"You have not because you ask not."

And I honestly used to pray about these things frequently. And maybe, just maybe, that's where the real answer lies. It all comes full circle.

As I write, I know exactly what I should be doing. The hard part (read: not very hard at all) is actually doing it.

I'm my own worse enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment