Tuesday, February 22, 2011

::Sweet Life - The Sweetheart Health Challenge::

So, a few posts back, I mentioned that I'm supporting my mama in her Weight Watchers journey. The other week she was doing a mini-workout and I came up w/ a bright idea.

I'd like to incite a Sweetheart Health Challenge amongst my fellow Tweethearts. So often, our health concerns and overall wellness falls under the radar because we don't have the support or drive to go head first and strive for fitness and better health habits.

What The Sweetheart Health Challenge would be is an 8 week program where every participant will set a unique goal for thenself whether it be losing weight, toning up, eating better, etc. Whatever works best for you!

Then, every other week in the Chicago area, we'll meet up for various tweet-fitness activities. From zumba, yoga, spinning, dance, whatever! We'll get together, have fun getting fit together and experience different forms of fitness.

Weekly, we will Twitter-chat about our goals for the week, challenges we faced, and overall support one another as fellow Twitter health peeps.

At the end of the 8 weeks, we'll have a Tweet-Up celebration thinga-majig. It's all in fun and getting to a healthier you. I know there are are a lot of things I need to work on and prep for bathing suit season. I'm sure I'm not alone ;-D

If you'd like to join me in The Sweetheart Health Challenge, please e-mail me at Charrise@CharriseRenee.com or holler at me on Twitter!

Hurry and sign-up, we start March 1st!

Much love,
@CharriseRenee
#AmericasTweetheart
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment: