Tuesday, March 9, 2010

::indisposition – Take #0859-AM615::

Damn

Has it come to this?

The deafening silence

Accompanied by the memory of your kiss



Insomnia keeps me from seeing you

In my Technicolor sleep



I taste you…



Or maybe

It was a hallucination within my reverie

My heart’s asylum

Love trapped within me

Captured by you



Release



Please

I’m begging to get back to some

Decent REM



Deep

Within this love defined

I lost sight of the happy

Perfection

Wanted to emulate mis-communicated expectations



Giving what I

Assumed you wanted



Never confirmed



Lullaby

Ease me

I’m tired

Exhausted even



Going above and beyond

I just

Fought lying down completely



While you rested peacefully

I

Watched you dream



Wide asleep



On the other end of the spectrum…

Me



Am I doing too much?

Wake up and discuss

This

Love thing



I’m up all night

Trying to figure



Where did love defeat me



Will I ever rest easy

Fully enthralled

In love’s sleep


©C.Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment